Press Oblivion

www.PressOblivion.com
The Drawings of E.J. Morges

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Victory! The ultimate outcome

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usHere is a little something that I put together while I hangin' out with a good friend of mine. I had actually started this drawing a while ago and just now got around to some definitive touches on it. I know that I haven't made my feelings a secret over the last couple of entries but I haven't completely tossed the idea of drawing. When I have something like this that's simple and clean, I can't help but think that I can still achieve something as an illustrator. I'm a firm believer in the idea that "it's never too late". If I feel that I can't make it now (which I do) I know that one day I will have what ever motivation I need to get the ball rolling and have what I have always dreamed of in an illustration career.

The character featured is Victory. A Wonder Woman knock off with all the features that I love in a super heroine, a voluptuous form with an athletic build. She really feels solid & sexy to me here with an attitude of arrogance.

Like Wonder Woman, Victory is a character born of magic and escapes the a sheltered existence, meticulously constructed by her creator, the Sorcerer Volrankin, to discover a world far different than anything she had ever known.

Armed with her knowledge of Magic Alchemy, she forges a relationship with modern society as a hero and a Sex Symbol to be matched by no other.

I really don’t think that a character like this has any sort of staying power in the industry but I still have aspirations of one day having her tits featured on a comic shelf near you!

4 Comments:

Blogger David C. Matthews said...

Wow... what a nice picture!

I'm happy to see you're still drawing.

March 16, 2006 10:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great artwork, Victory was always one of the sexiest looking characters that you've ever created (after Idal of course). Keep your head up and know that their are still people out there who love great artist and you are one of them.

March 28, 2006 10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She looks great. You really know how to infuse your drawings with attitude.

April 02, 2006 11:31 PM  
Blogger EJ Morges said...

Very Cool!
I really glad that you like this drawing!

There are thousands of people that think that I am an incredible artist? I've never really thought of it that way. That's really intimidating to be honest with you.

Thanks so much for the comments, all of you! I'll address my inability to use my own blog in a new entry tonight.

Thanks again.

May 01, 2006 8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home