Press Oblivion

www.PressOblivion.com
The Drawings of E.J. Morges

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Core Oblivion


Here's the background image that makes this Blog so damn hard to read. I can't remember where or why I made this drawing, I assume that I was hanging out and had some down time.

Featured here are the core characters of the Oblivion Univers, minus Idal, who is the folcal point for all the mystic mayhem that would occur if this were a thryving comic book company as I hoped that it would be.

Top Left: Champion & Marshal Silver. Top Right:Exacution & the Undertaker (my First Comic Character)Middle: Victory. Bottom Right: Warden. Bottom Left: the Snake (my only published character).

Why do I like this drawing? Not Sure. I think that it's the only group image of the best of my characters. These are the core players that would never see the dark of cancelation if I were a comic publisher with the considerable longevity that DC and Marvel have endured. These are the chatacters that I would merchandise and turn into Multimedia. These are the Heart & Soul of Oblivion, the movers and the shackers. (And boy do I love it when the females Shake!). I hope to have more on some of these characters and perhaps one day I will post the Snake Comic to show all just how much potential I have thrown away over the years.

As usaul, let me know what you think.
EJ

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see Exactution again. I always liked your core group of characters.

May 11, 2006 8:21 PM  
Blogger martinkraft said...

nice array of characters.

i wish i could come up with personality backgrounds and be as inventive when it comes to figure out new identities.

keep it up, glad you're back

martin

May 12, 2006 2:03 PM  
Blogger EJ Morges said...

Anonymous:
Thanks for the kind words. Are you the same anonymous from the other comment? If so good to see you commenting again, if not, nice to meet you.

I don't know how practicle her outfit is for doing the vigilante thing but I think that there is something dark & sexy about her presence.

Tourist:
Thanks for the comment. I wish that I could be creative when coming up with new characters too. Prehaps one day that will happen.

Thanks again for the comments.
EJ

May 12, 2006 7:14 PM  
Blogger EJ Morges said...

I like Joe's Work. I think that I have Wraithborn #1 somewhere.

That Warden drawing, Though I like it, isn't really how I draw her, she seems really young there, Eyes are larger than I usually make them.

Thanks for the Comment. I think I might have something new. Building Courage.
EJ

May 17, 2006 1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't feel like you need to hit a home run your first time up at bat. If you haven't drawn for a while, it'll take some time to get back into the groove. Just do it for the fun of it and the great material will slowly fall into place.

May 18, 2006 2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home