Press Oblivion

www.PressOblivion.com
The Drawings of E.J. Morges

Monday, May 08, 2006

Just Jen

This one was done shortly after the Hulk Family/Wonder Woman drawing with intentions of going to eBay. But like so many of my other works, it never saw that light of finish and her tits are lobsided or maybe it's just that one is larger than the other.
I can see here that I need to work on Kids a little bit. I thought that it would be cute to see if a could show the kind hearted, playful nature of Jen as the little ones use her like a jungle gym. She has sort of a goofy grin but I think that I was really feeling the hair on this one. can You feel the hair? I can feel the hair! Hair is really important for being in hot chick mode, don't you think?

Think! Think! Let me Know what you think. And Feel free to rate the images at imageshack as well! Did you know that you can do that!??! You do now! Go! Rate! Hate! It's all that I ask.
EJ

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're right, well-rendered hair can mean the difference between hot and not. Luckily, this is hot.

May 09, 2006 7:22 PM  
Blogger EJ Morges said...

Thanks for the comment and the crit Random. The cheesy grin is actually the secomd mout that I drew on her. I agree that it's a bit big, but now that I look at other features of the face, there may be more amiss than her Mouth.

Thanks again.

Anon:
Thanks for the comment! I'm not really sure that this is hot but I'm feelin' the hair. The kids really need work, I didn't think that I would be so hard to get the little bugger to look authentic.

Thanks again

May 09, 2006 10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home