Press Oblivion

www.PressOblivion.com
The Drawings of E.J. Morges

Monday, May 01, 2006

The Moron has arrived

Hi,
So I'm a moron. I am not ashamed to admit it. You see all this time, I thought that no one was coming here or that no one was giving me any feedback on the work that I have been posting, it was me all along. I had place the comment setting on "Moderate" some time ago to see if I could intercept some of the spam posts before they got out of control.

I guess that I had forgotten about this alteration without realizing that the blog was storing all of the posts in a seprate potion of the controll panel, a place I never paid enough attention to, to even know that it existed. Thus, all of your comments and the spam have been sitting all these months waiting for my approval. I should really learn how to use the thing before I set it lose on the world.

I would like to thank all of you for your comments and support. I haven't been the happiest of campers of late and I'm really glad that all of you stuck with me through all of this. So as a small thank you to all "thousands" of you (Mr. Shhh says that you're out there) here's a small something that I had posted at the Image Comics forums, to honor Mario Gully's creation, Ant. Mario was kind enough to tell me that he liked the drawing. I also did an alternate version to more apropriately liken the drawing to the orginal character. After his kind approval I entered this in a thread Mario had made with the promise that posted images that were deemed good enough would be printed in the Ant comic. Unfortunately, mine was not chosen though I think I piad great homage to DAT ASS!! Anyway it's great to be recognized by professionals and it was an honor to have Mario's Comment on my drawing of his character.

And thanks again to all of you for your support. . . . And Fett, I'm glad that you took the time to sign up to leave a comment, I really do appreciate that. So you know, I have restet the comments to allown anyone to post here, you just have to put in the word verification to enter your comment. So you'll never have to log in again.

Still Learning-E.J.

2 Comments:

Blogger ProudLiberalDemocrat said...

Yeah, that word verifier is pretty cool.

I had some trouble with some automated spam on my blog a while back.

The verifier should stop that & let legit folks comment.

Also remember that you can get all comments sent to you via email, so you can edit/delete them if you need to.

Later,

Eric F., EnhanceMan

May 03, 2006 5:37 AM  
Blogger EJ Morges said...

Thanks for the email tip. I think that I'll try that.

May 03, 2006 4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home