Press Oblivion

www.PressOblivion.com
The Drawings of E.J. Morges

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Commissions:

Yup I'm going to open that door and see what walks in! If you're interested in something original from me and what's available in the store is either sold or not to your taste, get in touch with me (wsoblivion@yahoo.com) and we'll work something out.

I do pencils only!

All that I ask is that you are as specific as possibleabout the drawing that you want and that you pay for half (½/50%) of the commission up front. If you need something like a car or a motorcycle, please include reference because I suck at drawing that stuff and it will be an additional cost to the drawing as if there were another character on the page so please be specific!

The Breakdown:

11x17:



  • 1 Figure minimal background: $65
  • 2Figures minimal background: $80
  • 3 figures or More, we'll have to negotiate depending on detail and character complexity


All that I ask is that you are as specific as possible!

9x12:



  • 1 Figure: $35
  • 2Figures: $50
  • 3 figures or More, we'll have to negotiate depending on detail and character complexity

All that I ask is that you are as specific as possible!

Commissioner will pay for shipping:
Shipping is through USPS and sent Priority Mail & insured for the value of the drawing, with a delivery confirmation. So you can expect to tack on another $5 to the total.



Payment Options:



PayPal: I would prefer that you use this option to pay. I feel that it is the fastest way to get the money issue out of the way. I request that the commissioner pay for ½ (50%) of the total purchase up front. After this has been done, and the payment clears, we can get started on your order, pending that there aren't too many orders ahead of yours.


or


Money Order: Commissioners can use this option as well though it will take longer and in this format, I request that the payment be made in full, including an additional $5 to cover the shipping costs. The Drawing will not start until I have received payment. Please eMail me for an address to send the Money Order to. No Personal Checks! You and I don't want to have to wait for the check to clear to get things rolling on your order.



All that I ask is that you are as specific as possible!

After the Money has been sent, I will eMail you with updates on the drawing in progress. It is at this time that you can make changes to your drawing within reason. More than 2 changes (this includes minor tweaking) to the drawing will cost you an Additional $20 for each revision after 2 changes. Please be as thorough as possible, I want to get it right the first time. . . . . So . . .



All that I ask is that you are as specific as possible!

Again, please be as thorough and descriptive as possible with your commission request so that I can better provide you with the drawing that you most desire. Send as much reference material as you think you will need to get your point across. . . . . So . . .



All that I ask is that you are as specific as possible!

0 Comments:

<< Home