Press Oblivion

www.PressOblivion.com
The Drawings of E.J. Morges

Friday, September 29, 2006

PressOblivion.com/net



I just wanted to let everyone know that I have re-established the Press Oblivion.com/net website

There you can find a gallery of my work where you can post comments and rate images.

I have also set up a Message board.

There's also a great feature in the Links area where you can add your own link to the site as well as a image banner, complete description of your site. brows other site additions and comment on your experience there and rate the site! All this in the links section!

Just about every aspect of the site is interactive and I hope that it will be a great time for everyone involved.

I'm still tweaking things here and there and I need to add descriptions to all of the images that I have posted thus far so over the next 2 weeks, everything should be shaping up well and I hope that you will join me.

Thanks guys!

EJ

4 Comments:

Blogger BTX said...

I'm sooo happy about this! Almost like the old board (hopefully without the aggravation!). Good times.

BTX

October 01, 2006 8:40 PM  
Blogger Ron Fortier said...

Hi E.J., hope this flies high for you.
I will be making frequent stops here.
I saw your pimpin' (hahaha) over at
the DW boards and realized something too cool. Doc Samson is really a modern version of the pulp hero Jim Anthony.
Totally. Sheesh..I knew I was right in get you onto this project. Ain't I smart. Chuckle.

October 02, 2006 1:55 PM  
Blogger Fabrizio said...

WOW! Your stuff smash! Really!

Greetings from Italy

November 06, 2006 5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love Your work I'm just wondering have you ever redesign any charcters from The Mighty Crusaders besides The Fly because I want see your version of The Black Hood

December 30, 2007 6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home